Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plusnet Assist

FIXED
Browni
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 60

Plusnet Assist

Are you aware that this is still being promoted in one of your customer emails?

Dear xxx,

[This feedback request email has been sent from an automated system as a result of a recent contact with the Plusnet Customer Support Centre. Please accept our apologies if you have received the email in error.]

At Plusnet, we very much value the opinions of our customers and we\'d love to hear about your recent experience with our Customer Support Centre. The survey can be found via the link below, and should take no more than a few minutes to complete.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/xxxxxx

In anticipation, I would like to thank you for taking the time in helping us to build a world class Customer Support Centre.

Did you know you can download Plusnet Assist free for all your Windows PCs and laptops? It\'s great for watching out for connection problems and alerts you with help if you need it. It\'s a completely free part of your service. Install it now and you might find it useful in the future.

Find out more and get it now at www.plus.net/assist

Regards,

xxxxxxx
Head of Customer Service
http://www.plus.net/
Email ref: E1000
--
Plusnet plc
Registered Office:
The Balance, 2 Pinfold Street,
Sheffield, S1 2GU
Registered in England no: 3279013

4 REPLIES 4
Anotherone
Champion
Fixes: 21

Re: Plusnet Assist

I'm pretty certain that this has been raised before and noted by staff here - I'm not going to waste my time trying the "search" to find the previous occasion(s).

I think that we all assume that @Chris has passed this on to the relevant people. If not, your post will serve as a reminder Undecided

rongtw
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 12

Plusnet Assist is not currently compatible with Windows 8 or Internet Explorer versions 10 and above.  Cheesy

I forget how many times this has been posted on Old forum ,,,, Cant believe PN are still pushing this

Asus ROG Hero Vii Z97 , Intel i5 4690k ,ROG Asus Strix 1070,
samsung 850evo 250gig , WD black 2 TB . Asus Phoebus sound ,
16 gig Avexir ram 2400 , water cooling Corsair H100i gtx ,
Corsair 750HXI Psu , Phanteks Enthoo pro case .
HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

Fix

I've made sure this has been flagged up.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
Browni
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 60

Cheers Harry.