cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plusnet Accounting cannot be trusted

susankyle

Plusnet Accounting cannot be trusted

Please can you do something about your accounting system. Back in April we were charged twice for the same thing and had to be refunded. Now we are being charged for our broadband which should be free for the first 7 months starting in April so we should not be paying until November. This was because we had the first 4 months free and we were given an extra 3 months because of hassles and delays in installing a phone line. On 14th June we started to get charged for broadband. I called in on 23rd June last week and was told all this would be corrected and a refund made. Nothing has happened and no refund has been made. We feel we have to watch your charging and billing like a hawk and can't trust the payments you are taking to be correct. It seems there is something intrinsically wrong with your accounting system.
2 REPLIES 2
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Plusnet Accounting cannot be trusted

susankyle,
I'm very sorry to see that you've hit problems with us again here.
I can understand how you might feel about our billing system, however human error is to blame in this case so I can reassure you that automated billing will commence as normal after the discounts have taken effect.
A ticket was raised when you called on the 23rd to realign your billing and perform the refunds. I have intervened and have actioned this for you now. I've refunded invoices 01511265, 01511265 and 01511265 which were taken since April when I was last speaking with you about the issues with the installation as these were direct debit payments they should take 7 to 10 days to reach your account. I've also added an extra free month by way of a good will gesture so you won't be billed again until December.
Let me know if you have any questions about this.
Adam.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
susankyle

Re: Plusnet Accounting cannot be trusted

Thank you Adam, much appreciated.