cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plusnatter

aliwest

Plusnatter

Did anyone else receive an invitation to join Plusnatter only to be bounced out as soon as you tell them your age?

Really fed up of this bunch of clowns, bad connection, email sign in problems during the day and general poor service. Can't wait till my year is up!

8 REPLIES 8
RobPN
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 13

Re: Plusnatter

To answer your question, I didn't receive an invitation to join Plusnatter, so apart from Googling the word I don't know what you're referring to.  I don't believe there is any connection to PlusNet so it seems you have drawn some sort of wrong conclusion.  Wink

What age did you give (just so I can try a different one in case I receive an invitation to join)?  Wink 

Browni
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 60

A quick Google search found this

Plusnatter

Looks pretty Plusnet like to me Smiley

RobPN
Seasoned Hero

You're quite right, so I stand corrected, and apologies to the OP.

However, what I posted was as a result of my own quick Google search which got this result at the top of the list - Plusnatter  Wink

dvorak
Fixes: 1,483

Mod;note
Moved to feedback from chat
Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 160

Plusnatter is a Plusnet initiative.

Plusnatter is an invite only research community where we’ll [Plusnet] be having an ongoing conversation with our customers - whether that’s to understand more about who they are and how they use our products and services or to simply get a quick opinion on a new idea.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

RobPN
Seasoned Hero

billnotben
Community Veteran
Fixes: 2

Seems par for the course nowadays.

"Customers" are just a resource to be used.

piersg
Grafter

I too got an invitation, only to be told that they already had enough people like me once i input my age and gender. I'd always regarded "focus groups" etc as self-serving exercises designed to get the answer that the host wanted, rather than listen to what the participants actually wanted. So no big loss to them or to me.