Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plusnaet Failure

AlexD
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Re: Plusnaet Failure

Hi DieselDo,
Thanks so much for your feedback. I'll be sure to pass it on to Kris and his manager. I'm sure he'll really appreciate it.
I'm sorry that you're thinking of cancelling. Is there anything I can do to help?

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alex D
 Plusnet Help Team
Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 160

Alex,
Can you get a full copper pair test run, for AC balance, celerity etc. please?  Though BTOR have been out there, it seems they have not located all of the faults on the line.  Intermittent faults are a nasty pain in the bum!
DieselDo has sent me a detailed PM which I'll reply to directly.  This is a BTOR line issue which would move with him.  If PN can get this pipe cleaned very quickly (avoid the 72 hours in PN faults followed by 72 hours with BTOR and still possibly no resolution) you might just turn an understandably disgruntled customer around.
Kevin

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

AlexD
Rising Star

Hi Townman,
Thanks for the info. Much appreciated.
I've progressed the fault and asked one of the fault guys upstairs to have a look for me now. I should hopefully have an update shortly.
@DieselDo - Someone from our faults team will be in contact shortly. I'll keep an eye on this for you.
Thanks!
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alex D
 Plusnet Help Team
AlexD
Rising Star

Hi DieselDo
Thanks for your patience.
I've spoken with the faults team who have picked up your fault. My colleague Scott tried to call you however couldn't get through.
Your fault ticket has been updated by Scott who has assured me he is going to keep an eye on this for you today however needs some more information from you.
Fingers crossed we can get this resolved for you quickly.
Thanks!
 Alex D
 Plusnet Help Team
Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 160

DieselDo,
Further to my earlier comments, have a look here - http://community.plus.net/forum/index.php/topic,129840.msg1134783.html#msg1134783 - as an illustration of the difficulty in trying to determine if there is a fault, let alone in trying to locate it.  Sometimes not even BTOR's own test systems can consistently determine what, if or where there is a fault.
Kevin

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.