cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PlusNet thank you.

Devonian
Grafter

PlusNet thank you.

As many of you know, since migrating my broadband to PlusNet some 6 weeks ago, and attempting to migrate my phone service to, there has been nothing but complications, everything from admin errors, to complete loss of service.
These things have been mainly down to the moronic working practices within BT.
PlusNet, especially Adam, Mark, and Chris, have worked extremely hard to get over all of the obsticles put in place by BT which in the main, were aimed at stopping me connecting my services to PlusNet.
I have had regular (daily) phone calls from Adam and Chris, 2 or 3 emails per day with updates, and I can honestly say I couldn't be any happier with the help and support PlusNet have given me.
Yes, at the very beginning things were a little slow to move along, but we all have to start some where.
I would say to anybody out there having problems, be patient, because you will get there in the end.

With people like the above mentioned working on our behalf, how could we as the customer lose?
I have my broadband back on and running now, once the DLM has run its course, a little tweak regards upload, and the SNR and Im sure I will have a perfect connection.
Its already at a solid 17meg which beats BT's paltry 12meg hands down!!

So once again, PlusNet,  Adam, Chris, Mark, thank you.
2 REPLIES 2
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: PlusNet thank you.

Thanks a lot Devonian,
It's rare that I pop in here on my day off but Chris was good enough to let me know that you're finally connected.
Really glad we got there in the end the determination from us and the patience and perseverance from yourself seem to have finally paid off!
Chris and Mark, pints coming your way at the next opportunity Smiley
Speak soon,
Adam
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
Mark
Grafter

Re: PlusNet thank you.

Devonian
I am so glad that this got sorted. This was probably one of the most protracted escalations I've dealt with and my colleagues in BT Wholesale and Openreach will investigate the events surrounding this to understand what can be learned from a Group perspective.
We got there in the end but I dont want to see anything like this one again Smiley
Mark