cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PlusNet customer supprt getting worse??

RobS2
Grafter

PlusNet customer supprt getting worse??

Having been with PlusNet for many years, I think the service is getting much worse.  I appreciate that PlusNet are reliant on other to provide their service, but the there appears to be too many promises that are never met.
I keep reading that:
"We're a Yorkshire-based provider selling broadband and phone services to homes and businesses throughout the UK. Winner of the ISPA 2010 'Best Consumer Customer Service ISP' Award, we're proud to offer the UK's best value standalone broadband."
Does anyone know won the award in 2011, 2012, 2013 and 2014.  I think that is where my money will be going in the future......
5 REPLIES 5
RobS2
Grafter

Re: PlusNet customer supprt getting worse??

Didn't win in 2015 either - confirms the trend downwards.  Not sure if it is cost cutting or just that their support numbers haven't kept up with increased customers.  However in my experience it has gone from good to very poor.
BruceMcTavish
Grafter

Never even heard of this years winner !
RobS2
Grafter

Neither have I, but does this just really indicate that no-one really cares about the award?
Luzern
Hero
Fixes: 9

Quote from: RobS2
Didn't win in 2015 either - confirms the trend downwards.  Not sure if it is cost cutting or just that their support numbers haven't kept up with increased customers.  However in my experience it has gone from good to very poor.

I presume the awards are not given on the basis of TBB's surveys. Unless they are, there is no obvious or necessary relationship between the scores on the doors of either survey or award. Moreover there is no commonality of the populations making awards, or users reporting opinions.
The lack of awards could as much arise from other ISPs' improvement and other factors noted by industry insiders as from any ISP's falling back
No one has to agree with my opinion, but in the time I have left a miracle would be nice.