cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pending bills

warbleeder
Grafter

Pending bills

just a idea for plusnet.... i have a pending bill... i went to try and pay today on the website .... but .... i have no pay option so i have to call in wait on hold and waste time of a CRS thats not needed?
im surprised that their isnt a option to pay over the website
5 REPLIES 5
jelv
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 10

Re: Pending bills

I'd be interested in seeing a breakdown of how residential users pay. I'd guess those not paying by DD or card are less than 1% so I can't see effort being spent on developing anything like this.
jelv (a.k.a Spoon Whittler)
   Why I have left Plusnet (warning: long post!)   
Broadband: Andrews & Arnold Home::1 (FTTC 80/20)
Line rental: Pulse 8 Home Line Rental (£14.40/month)
Mobile: iD mobile (£4/month)
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

i have a pending bill... i went to try and pay today on the website

I'm sorry if you felt that was a hassle but billing is intended to go through automatically on your billing date without you having to do anything.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
warbleeder
Grafter

but yet last month you took payment and charged me 1pound 50... sorry my pound sign dont work
this month no card details on your system and no charge... so as i wont have DD set-up due to past issues but if i give you card details you auto take payment and charge me 1.50 no chard details on your system no charge
and i didnt feel hassle im just surprised their isnt a option on site to pay incase people have problems where DD isnt accepted ect
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

i wont have DD set-up due to past issues

I remember us taking some time to get your billing date moved to make that less of an issue for you a few months back so I'm a bit surprised to hear that.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
warbleeder
Grafter

i aint got a problem calling and paying... and new billing date is closer to my payday.... but this time i have not been in the house much so i have not had time to call and pay