cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PN Support Times on Tickets

sharpyuk
Grafter

PN Support Times on Tickets

I have noticed whilst browsing the forums over the past week that there is increased frustration over the lengthy nature of support tickets being left without any response.  I am not ranting myself but it is noticable that since i was last a PN user (3 - 4 years back) the support tickets are very very slow.
I feel it would be good for somebody from PlusNET to provide an official response on here as to why there is such a huge delay? Some as long as 10 days or over.  At least then when new members or customers with issues come on here, its not all the same thing... i.e "Slow support, i am leaving"
I am sure there is a valid reason.. but we need to be told so we can understand. Smiley
2 REPLIES 2
Mand
Grafter

Re: PN Support Times on Tickets

Hi there,
We've got an unusually high amount of tickets open at the moment, and this has been the case for a month or two now. We're working very hard to resolve this, and have been recruiting new staff solidly since January. We've also rearranged shift work in the CSC, and been running overtime programmes to get the backlog reduced.
No one should be waiting 10 days for a reply, I'd be interested to see where that ticket went.
sharpyuk
Grafter

Re: PN Support Times on Tickets

Here is the 10 day one mand,
http://community.plus.net/forum/index.php/topic,83994.0.html

I don't doubt that PN are trying to sort it all out, i was just amazed at the levels people were on here complaining about it.  Hopfully they will read your response and have faith its going to get better.