cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Over usage

ewar

Over usage

I am wheelchair dependent and at the moment confined to bed with a pressure sore access  to tv is now at the moment through a laptop. Having run up over usage to the tune of £15 I decided last Thursday to go unlimited and customer support was brilliant and gave me a fantastic deal albeit on a new 2 year contract.
I have been with plusnet 10 years now and they are great..............HOWEVER over the weekend I have incurred another £15 in over usage?????????? A ticket was raised last Thursday and remains unanswered at last look. I just tried ringing but there is a 20 minutes delay!
It seems someone somewhere is letting the side down........come on I thought us Yorkshire folk looked after each other.
5 REPLIES 5
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

Re: Over usage

change of product happens on your next billing date
ewar

If that is so I am liable to a further £15 in excess charges till the next billing in all probably £50 to £60 bearing in mind I tried to mitigate at £15 I feel more could be done. I did my bit now its down to Plusnet to do their bit
PeeGee
Pro
Fixes: 3

Sorry, original comment not relevant (re: capping overspend) as you have switched to unlimited instead (and both have a delayed start to the next billing date)  Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed
Plusnet FTTC (Sep 2014), Essentials (Feb 2013); ADSL (Apr 2009); Customer since Jan 2004 (on 28kb dial-up)
Using a TP-Link Archer VR600 modem-router.
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

which won't help as it would kill live watching of TV given the 256kbps speed restriction
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi there,
I realise your circumstances have changed and that's what has led to the extra usage, but I'm afraid our account changes can only happen on your billing date - I'll ask regarding a goodwill gesture but I can't promise anything as the usage charges here are legitimate. Sorry if that's not what you wanted to hear.