Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Over 5 days with no internet!!

domino211998
Dabbler

Over 5 days with no internet!!

Hi.
On Friday last week, our internet suddenly went down (with no light on the DSL bulb on the modem). Reported it on twitter, someone filed a question (see image attached) and, ever since, pretty much nothing has happened. We waited for 4 days with no internet only to be told that the support team will reply soon, even though they're nowhere to be seen. Come on guys, all we want is internet (which has been very good as long as it worked, to be fair). We're not going to pay a bill for the month if, for 2/3 of it, we're not going to have any internet!
Someone, please help.
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Over 5 days with no internet!!

We're not going to pay a bill for the month if, for 2/3 of it, we're not going to have any internet!

Although I understand why can I suggest that you do not adopt this approach. Why? Well it will only cause you more grief that it's worth. Let Plusnet sort out your issue then once it's working get in touch to see if they will refund anything for the time you have been off line. On the other hand if you with hold payment then you are not keeping to your side of the contract so they are not obliged to fix your line, if it comes to a bun fight over this you'll end up losing and be worse off as a result.
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

@domino211998
I'm sorry to see that this still hasn't been picked up.
I'm flagging this to a faults team leader asking for it to be worked on before the end of today.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
domino211998
Dabbler

Thanks Adam. Hopefully something happens - almost a week without internet is a real pain.
domino211998
Dabbler

Sorry to bother you again Adam, but nothing's happened. Is this normal? At this rate we'll be lucky if we have internet by February!
EDIT: Contacted Chat Line and the guy said he'll tell a faults member to arrange a PM engineer visit on Friday. We'll see if that's true.
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

EDIT: Contacted Chat Line and the guy said he'll tell a faults member to arrange a PM engineer visit on Friday. We'll see if that's true.

Sorry to see that's still not been picked up, I've made my line manager aware and asked to see if they can get some movement on this ASAP.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
domino211998
Dabbler

Just got a call, an engineer visit is arranged for Friday AM. Thanks for your help Adam, hopefully I won't need to vome back and pester you again  Wink
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Thanks for your help Adam, hopefully I won't need to vome back and pester you again

No worries! Feel free to do so if there's any further problems in getting the fault resolved.
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team