cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Outstanding

NeilByMouth
Grafter

Outstanding

Smoothest service provision ever and I am not just talking about an isp.
I am particularly impressed by the amount of plusnet staff presence on the forums and their attitude to dealing with everything from genuine questions to pacifying whiners  Grin
I've read responses from other posters as I have lurked (always for a short time in working hours)waiting for an answer to my own queries and I have been struck by:
They actually know their products and the technology behind it.
&
If they don't then they know who to ask within what must be a highly competent 2nd and 3rd line of support and engineering. I get the impression that some of the posts are actually from people that work within those teams. I have only ever seen this type of customer interaction from very high tech companies usually with a much narrower user base (generally programming tool providers).
I'm absolutely sure I would not be able to find such interaction if I was to trawl most other isp's sites. The only similar experience I have ever had was with demon (years ago) and they target business users over the home market.
Thanks. Keep it up.
5 REPLIES 5
waynem
Grafter

Re: Outstanding

Hi 
I agree they do seem to understand whats going on and always seem to offer advice  and a plan of action .
credit were credit is Due  Wink
Heloman
Grafter

I quite agree, particularly about their presence on the forums.
I personally have always preferred  newsgroups to forums, and Plusnet must be one of the very few, if not the only ISP, where you can find  help via a Ng.
OK, it's very limited compared to the forums. But the advice is just as good, and the replies to the occasional whiner there are invariably far more diplomatic than from other Ng members!
Mr Pullen, I don't know how you find time to do all that you do, but I'm glad that you do Smiley
Samantha

Thanks guy's.
It's always good to get positive feedback and to know what makes our customers happy.
Being able to interact with customers is great, it helps to show we are real people and not just machines.
Grin
198kHz
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 41

Quote from: Samantha
Being able to interact with customers is great, it helps to show we are real people and not just machines.

Amen to that, and long may it continue.
Re the OP, and the thread title, I have to concur - 'outstanding' is the word.
Welcome to the madhouse forum Samantha.  Smiley
Murphy was an optimist
Zen FTTC 40/10 + Digital Voice   FRITZ!Box 7530
BT technician (Retired)
Pettitto
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 5

I have to second what Samantha has said, it really is great to know when we're doing a good job.
For me, it's always the case, if you're unsure about something, there is always someone within who has the answer Smiley
P.S - Welcome to the Forums Samantha! Cheesy