cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Outstanding Service from <removed>

claudiamfk

Outstanding Service from <removed>

To Plusnet:
I had problems with my broadband and internet connection even after status updates posting that the matter had been resolved.
I called in the technical support hotline and was received by a very cheery [mremoved] at 8.45am in the morning on Saturday the 13th of April.
In my two years here in the UK, i have not come across a more helpful, patient and polite technical support staff like [mremoved].
[mremoved]stayed on with me throughout the whole reconnecting process and apologized for having me wait on the phone machine.
He eventually helped me connect my internet back and it is up and running.
I am extremely pleased with his service and I hope the company will reward him in some way.
It is staff like [mremoved] that make me very confident of staying with Plusnet, which i fully intend to do.
Once again, I send my thanks to [mremoved] for making my day and I applaud Plusnet in hiring such a fine character.
jim:csa
2 REPLIES 2
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

Re: Outstanding Service from <removed>

Your appreciation and compliments are really appreciated and I have noted the name of the agent in the hidden forums so that his manager can ensure that his actions are properly recognised
Unfortunately we have an absolute rule on these forums that agents names are not to be publicised even where the post is complimentary which meant that I needed to modify your post somewhat
ScottStorey
Pro
Fixes: 1

Re: Outstanding Service from <removed>

As oldjim has said your comments are really appreciated.
I work on the same team as the person you spoke to and have passed your comments on to the rest of the team and our manager. I've also asked them to put the comments on our internal recognition forum for everyone in the company to see.
Glad you have had such a positive experience with plusnet and hope you continue to have them in the future.