cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OutStanding Customer Service

Neilfrost
Hooked

OutStanding Customer Service

There were Billing issues with my account through no fault of my own, that caused the closure of my account, but thanks to the relentless hard work of Adam Alshamari, he managed to resolve my issues!
He is an absolute Credit to the company and I’m sure no one would get better customer service anywhere else . Brilliant !
I’d also like to thank [CSA Removed] for a seamless transition to my new account .
It’s the Customer service of these two I mentioned that makes Plusnet the great company it is !

Thankyou

Moderator's note by Mike (Mav): CSA name(s) removed (to an area staff can see) as per Forum rules.
5 REPLIES 5
Mav
Fixes: 515

Re: OutStanding Customer Service

Moderator's note(s):

Thread moved from  My Account/Billing to Plusnet Feedback.

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still

daymercer
Hooked

Really!?
Take a look at my thread and you will see an example of absolutely shocking customer service.
For the record, my problem is still not resolved and you are STILL billing me.
Neilfrost
Hooked

Really? Where have you posted your thread ?
Alex
Community Veteran
Fixes: 13

If you click on the name, and the post history then you'll see it there.

adam945
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 113

Thank you for your kind words @Neilfrost, I really do appreciate it. I've sent this across to my colleague who helped set up your new account as well, I'm sure she'll be chuffed. Smiley

Thank you, massively, for baring with us while we got your new account up and running, and for your continued patience and understanding throughout the downtime. Please feel free to reach out on here at any point if you have any further issues at all. Smiley

@daymercer again, please accept my apologies for the inconvenience caused on your mobile account. We do appear to have got this sorted now, but as per my post on your thread, please allow the lead time specified for your issue to be resolved. It also helps. If you have any further queries, please feel free to pop a response on the thread that you created, it just avoids confusion on the forums. Smiley

Adam
 Plusnet Help Team - Leeds