cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Orange boradband

sassy62
Grafter

Orange boradband

Are incresing their customers prices by 37% to pay for a faster service apparently...
This will be the final nail in the coffin for a company that have been voted as one of the worst ISP's time and time again..
To think these comapnies are run by 'educated people'... Roll_eyes
4 REPLIES 4
ReedRichards
Seasoned Pro
Fixes: 25

Re: Orange boradband

In my case it was a 33% increase to pay for what may or may not have been a faster service - which is why I'm now with Plusnet.
wyattnorm
Dabbler

Ditto to that.
My monthly bill went from £12.99 to £19.99.  They tried to say how much better would be the speed ( I was quite happy with the speed), and because of this, the price was increasing.
Plusnet was chosen because they came out as one of the top providers some months previously.
It was a little scarey to see so many complaints, once I had joined the service, but at the moment I am happy.  Except!
I have been getting erratic results from the email system.
I can't say it's anybodys fault, other than my use of a new system, maybe?
My daughter had 2 bounced back to her, with my name removed from the address and my Broadband user name inserted, so that it read 'bloggs@bloggs' instead of  'fred@bloggs'.
I have perfectly good results from some internet businesses, emails arriving to confirm sale's have gone through.
So I will stick with it for a while.
sassy62
Grafter

I dont tknow why but new accounts, after you have changed providers, seem to have the need to 'settle down'...hopefully yours will too...plusnet, for its faults, is miles better than Orange (not saying much I know)
And bare in mind your looking at messeges here from customers who have had problems..people wont be writing in saying, 'had a great week on plusnet this week, no problems thanks'...
I hope your problems sort themselves out...otherwise raise it with plusnet..if that doesnt work mention it on here...youl find that they have quite a personal service and theres normally a member of staff who will take the problem on for you personally.
Plusnet is smaller and as long as it keeps the personal touch and doesnt emloying spotty oiks who work from a script or a load of redundant tea pickers who can barely speak nor understand basic english im happy to stay.
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

They only need to settle down (go through training period) when changing from an LLU supplier to a BT IPstream supplier