Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Option for Logging Referrals Missing

Dx7
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Option for Logging Referrals Missing

Hi
Just wondering why the option for logging referrals has been removed from the new customer signup form.  I have screen prints showing it missing.
John

4 REPLIES 4
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

Re: Option for Logging Referrals Missing

if it was via one of the discount / money back sites I don't think that referrals are paid
Dx7
Rising Star

Hi Oldjim
Thanks for that - but  no it's the main new customer signup on the Plusnet website.  Three people have told me that there is not option to put my referral name on the form here:  https://www.plus.net/signup/about-you/ ;     and I have looked myself and its been removed.  People have to raise tickets to get me added and it a pain getting them to do it so I have stopped referring unless I can order over the phone for people and get myself added that way. 
John
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

It won't show up if you've either followed through from a cashback site or someone elses/your referral banner/link until you remove Plusnet cookies.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
Dx7
Rising Star

Thanks for that Chris – it’s sunk in now.
Seems a hell of a coincidence that it happened from three different people in a run when it’s never happened before, and one was a little old lady that can just about get online let alone have knowledge of  cash-back sites – but it’s possible I suppose. I will monitor it.    Again thanks for the response.
John