cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One last request

Relica
Grafter

One last request

I posted on here a few weeks ago complaing about the slow and stuttering speeds I was suffering. I have since moved ISP and everything is perfect, I am getting speeds I could only dream about with Plusnet. The Customer Service is also superior.
Thanks to all in here who tried to help and support me but I have one last request how do I permanently close my broadand service with Plusnet? I have sent a message through ther broken ticket system and hopefully I will recieve an answer to that in a few weeks. I don't really want to spend 30 minutes a time on the phone with plusnet.
Thanks in advance.
4 REPLIES 4
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Re: One last request

As stated on the ticket on your account, there's a payment currently being processed on the account. As soon as this completes we'll be able to close the account off properly for you.
leewilson78
Grafter

I have noticed a change is connection and service over the past few months, if it doesn't improve I might be looking for another ISP. Shame, Plusnet were great 6+ months ago.
mikko
Grafter

I'm in the same boat.
I jumped ship a matter of days ago and I'm hoping that PN takes the £12-something as scheduled.
I loved Metronet in the good old days when they were a small bunch of keen professionals. Can't blame them for selling out to PN to take their well deserved rewards. I also understand that PN has probably become a victim of their own success having achieved almost umanageable numbers of subscribers. I also understand that they are reliant on whatever infrastructure has been supplied (or not) by BT and that the same pattern may develop with my new ISP (Surfanytime ADSL2+, aka Murphx/Firefly) - that's why i took their monthly contract offer when it was available.
The tipping point for me was not being phoned back after 2 promises - gave me an uneasy feeling about customer service efficiency.
You can see my review on ispreview.co.uk.
Undecided
mikko
Grafter

I should have said my review on ispreview.co.uk was under the name mcowley01