Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One HAPPY customer, read inside.....

westy125
Dabbler

One HAPPY customer, read inside.....

Yes I sure am one happy customer,
Thanks to the ongoing MAJOR issues with my plusnet account I have been given my MAC code after no one decided to investigate my issues after/over 5+ weeks of tickets!
They did origonaly request £100 disconnection! LOL  Cheesy
So after two separate complaints to the ISPA  http://www.ispa.org.uk/
Plusnet did the honourable thing and agreed to give me my MAC and waiver the costs so fair play to them, allthough WHY DID IT TAKE TWO OFFICIAL COMPLAINTS to get things done???????????????????
I have never known customer service like it, i'll just be glad when its all over.................

3 REPLIES 3
Mand
Grafter

Re: One HAPPY customer, read inside.....

Hi there,
I'm sorry to see you're going elsewhere.
Looking at your tickets it's clear we could have been more pro-active in support, but also that we didn't have chance to get to the bottom of your issue.
tihson
Grafter

Plusnet did the honourable thing and agreed to give me my MAC and waiver the costs so fair play to them
Yep they did the same for me, and this morning i had a phone call from them about a month later,
Guess what, a threat of being passed to a debt collection agency, and screwing up my credit rating,
Because after the tickets expired on their system, your promised waiver counts for nothing.
^ £60.00+ for the modem router, connection fee etc  STILL MIRACULOUSLY OUTSTANDING AGAIN.
Don't believe a thing they say !
Mand
Grafter

@tihson, this is an error, there are no charges outstanding, I'm sorting this now.