cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not a great start with Plus Net

grazy1979
Grafter

Not a great start with Plus Net

Not really a great start with plus net it has to be said.
First the engineer didn't turn up to fit the new line, plus net said it was because of Easter??? Ummmm I never knew Thursday 1st April was Easter?? If so why on earth did they book it for that date?(April fools maybe?) oh well never mind we did get that problem sorted and the line was fitted.
Plus net then emailed me and SMS me to say broadband will be active on the 15th April, well that didn't happen so today I called them and now they are saying I need to wait another 5 working days, so that's another week. Gosh this company soon take your money and bill you quickly but are very slow at providing the service, they couldn't even tell me why the broadband is delayed. Not a great start!
5 REPLIES 5
Mand
Grafter

Re: Not a great start with Plus Net

Hi there,
I'm looking into this for you now, and should have an update shortly.
grazy1979
Grafter

Thanks for your call on Friday afternoon Mand. Very Helpful Smiley
Today (Monday) I have noticed the broadband light has now lit up on my router and the internet light comes and goes. How long does it take for it to become active? When i try to connect it says authentication failed??? Can anyone help?
Mand
Grafter

Hi there,
I'm still trying to get some info regarding the order, but if you've got a solidly lit DSL light I can activate the account for you and see if you can connect?
Mand
Grafter

Update: You should be up and running by the end of today. Smiley
grazy1979
Grafter

HI Mand,
Thank you so much, everything is working just fine  Smiley