cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not a good Start !!!

Micky100

Not a good Start !!!

Hi All...
I was sceptical to go with Plusnet due to the reason that they are a subsidiary of BT who I have had bad experience with.
So I made my order over a week ago, got the order confirmation.
TODAY was the install day, between 12-6, called them up to make sure because nothing had arrived (equipment).
I have just been told there was a "system error" and that there is no order on the system and that I have to wait for a call back
to set up the installation date, switch-over etc from scratch.
I got a half day from work to make sure I was at home, truly pathetic !! Not a good start.
Hope the service is more reliable than this.
3 REPLIES 3
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Not a good Start !!!

I'm really sorry to hear about the poor start.
I'm going to analyse in more detail what happened ASAP to see where we went wrong as it sounds like we may have something to learn.
Because we appreciate your custom we've discounted the first month of subscription as a good will gesture.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
Micky100

Thanks Adam, for the concern and gesture.
So...
The broadband was installed two days ago and I must say that it is as described.
We have a few PC's in the house, all with wifi and they all connect perfectly including a all our apple products.
I have an issue with my oldest computer but I think its because the network card is weak and slow.
As for the speed. I have done few tests with LAN and WiFi and they are all great, most of the wifi devices get around 25meg
except for the newest lap top which managed a max of 36 Meg last night matching the desktops LAN speed test.
On-line Gaming has become flawless as well as browsing, streaming etc.
Downloading films and music  from iTunes is super fast reaching around 4 to 4.5 meg's per second.
Overall very good product thus far and I hope it will be like this for the duration.
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

That all sounds good, just make sure you let us know if you encounter any issues with your service.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team