cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not a complaint, but a question

PiLoT
Grafter

Not a complaint, but a question

ok when i signed up i made a careful note of the upfront fees i had to pay. i got it at 49.99 for the engineer and 4.99 on the P&P on the router
when i ordered the home phone and broadband the sales guy said i had to pay the first months broadband up front aswell, so i thought fair enough i had that extra amount in the bank anyway this brought my fee up to 66 pounds something.i was hopig they would be taken out in one go cause i had the money there ready
then when i checked my account had had 49.99 removed.
i wondered if the other money (the 4.99 for the P&P and the first months broadband) has been earmarked from my account, taken from my available balance but not actually taken from my account
today the engineer came out and installed the phone line however if you plan on taking the money out now its not there.
i dot get paid til tuesday
so my questions are
has the money been earmarked from my account.
if not when are you planning on taking the money
why is it called and up front fee if it doesnt get taken straight away
5 REPLIES 5
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Not a complaint, but a question

Hi PiLoT,
the fee hasn't actually been taken, to clarify we usually take this when the router is ordered. That normally happens a couple of days before ADSL activation. To play it safe I've ordered the router manually and for the payment we can hold off until Tuesday, that's no problem.
Sorry if there's been any confusion over this.
Adam.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
PiLoT
Grafter

wow. thats awesome. thanks very much
so my phone line will be activated on tuesday and broadband a few days after?
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

I've just checked that, your line has been activated today and the broadband is due on the 11th (next Friday).
Adam.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
PiLoT
Grafter

AAWWW thanks you guys
do you happen to know when the DD will start up that would be awesome it just so i know in my head
gotta says guys the service is awesome
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

You've already been billed for line rental and broadband billing should come out on Friday when you're activated.  Billing dates should then be aligned for the following month and there-on.
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team