cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not a Good Start

greshoff
Grafter

Not a Good Start

I spoke to sales to arrange to transfer my phone & broadband service to Plusnet from Be on the 28th Jan. I said I had my MAC code and Emailed this to the person dealing with my order. I received a confirmation email confirming the receipt of the code, that it was valid and that it had been entered into my account.
After a week I had not had any update on my order so I called Plusnet and was told they were waiting for my MAC code. I was told that the MAC code had not been entered onto my account. I feel angry that I have been waiting for over a week for an update on the progress of my order but heard nothing and that the person I originally spoke had not put my MAC code onto my account. It was only when I chased it up that all this incompetence came to light. Not happy
I hope this isn't an omen of what is to come with Plusnet!!!

3 REPLIES 3
LinnPlusnet
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Re: Not a Good Start

Hi greshoff,
I am really sorry that this has been your initial experience with Plusnet. As previously mentioned in post - http://community.plus.net/forum/index.php/topic,123416.0.html, this was unfortunately due to agent error and I have forwarded feedback about this agent accordingly. Your order is now in place and is progressing with a completion date of 12/02/2014.
We hope that your experience with Plusnet improves in the future.
greshoff
Grafter

I felt I should post my experience in the feedback section as well.
Pettitto
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 5

That's absolutely fine - you're feedback is of course welcomed.
I'll pass this on so we can look to make improvements on the service we provide.