cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No engineer again!?! No phone line to call plusnet!

jaylfc

No engineer again!?! No phone line to call plusnet!

I ordered my plusnet service around a month ago and the first engineer visit was cancelled without me being told so after some waiting and scratching my head I called and they apologised and made a new appointment for today. I was told between 8am and 1pm so I have waited in again (a second day of losing money from not being able to work coupled with the expense of mobile broadband for when I should have had service!) and surprise no show. I know it's only 40 minutes overdue but BT Openreach do operate strictly within appointment blocks. I also know that the engineer did not have to do anything at my property because all that was required was for the LLU to be changed. I have no phone to call plusnet so hope there is someone listening that can help.
3 REPLIES 3
jaylfc

Re: No engineer again!?! No phone line to call plusnet!

After yet again paying for more mobile broadband and using skype to contact cs, it seems as though my appointment was changed to Saturday! So, that's my plans with my son cancelled and I'm out of pocket from missing work again! They send me sms messages stating I will be charged £49.99 if I miss the appointments, who do I charge the 2 x £86.40 I lose out on for missing work? If there are any mods on here could you please arrange some sort of goodwill gesture as this is highly unfair, twice I have been sat here all day for no reason, those lost wages could have paid for the android tablet my son wants for Christmas!  Embarrassed
pierre_pierre
Grafter

the Mods are just plain users like you and I, what you want is a customer care person who has the words PlusNet under their name
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi jaylfc,
I'm very sorry about that, I've added a ticket onto your account that I hope will help.