cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No communication!

taff11

No communication!

Hi,
Is there someone here who can look at my open question on the support pages?
Question #88556570
I placed an order for fibre on 13th July, had no confirmation of it by mail or on order tracking.
I raised a question on 14th and received a reply on 17th, but still not a dickiebird since. I have sent two further messages and still nothing.
However, my account does show a payment of 5.99 taken for p and p, Presumably for my new imaginary router.
I selected an installation date of the 22nd, that has now passed with no sign of a rescheduled install.
Any one able to help,.............. please?
6 REPLIES 6
LukeS
Grafter

Re: No communication!

Hi taff11,
I'm really sorry to hear about this. I've asked one of my colleagues in the provisioning department to take a look at the ticket. You will receive an update in the very near future. 
taff11

Hi LukeS,
Many many thanks. Have just received a reply from your colleagues.
Things finally look to be moving now.
Best regards, Mike
taff11

Well,,, after a short flurry of activity on 23rd July, I have heard nothing since.
The router that was to be sent out that day hasn't arrived, my ticket was put on hold till 31st July (don't know why), no confirmation email of my order, no replies to further comments I have left on my ticket, just total silence (or is it ignorance?)
I don't know now whether I need help or a mac code! I've had enough.
Acassim
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi taff11,
Apologies for the lack of response, it looks like the ticket was placed on hold to await the confirmation of the appointment booking which was updated between you replying to this thread and me checking the account for you.
If you can take a look at this ticket you should be able to see the latest update for you.
taff11

Hi Adam,
I've now received a phone call from yourselves and everything seems to moving in the right direction now.
Thank you for any help you have given, it is very much appreciated.
Regards, Mike
Acassim
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Not a problem, glad to hear its all moving in the right direction for you!
Unfortunately this wasn't instigated by myself though so thanks go to the provisioning team who picked this up for you  Wink