cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No advice of Activation

Teflonmike1
Dabbler

No advice of Activation

Ok So got a text Thursday 25th March at 7.40am advising that activation date would be sent within 24/48 hours...  Why does it take this long when BT can give an activation date in 5 minutes?  Some 18 hours after the expiry of this advised time I've heard nothing...  Not an auspicious start by any token..
4 REPLIES 4
Mand
Grafter

Re: No advice of Activation

Hi there,
I'm sorry you didn't receive proper notification of your order status. Checking our system shows the order completed this morning at around 8:30am. Smiley
I'll get on with sorting your broadband order now.
Regarding BT's time to process, this is because they use a different system to us, which means they can confirm the appointment immediately, whereas we submit the requested dates and then have to wait for them to be confirmed.
Teflonmike1
Dabbler

Thank you for the Response Mand.. 
I appreciate that you've taken time to answer my post.....  But sorry, order completed, what does that mean ?  I still have no activation date and wer'e a heck of a long way past the promised 48 hours..
Mand
Grafter

Hi there,
Sorry for not explaining things better.
Your phone line is now active (this order completed yesterday). We've submitted the broadband order, and are waiting for it to be approved, but I'd expect this to go live next Thursday (as there's two bank holidays coming up).
Teflonmike1
Dabbler

Thanks Mand, You certainly seem to be the one to get things done around here. Disspaointed that it'll take so long for BB tho' but I do understand.