Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New website total rubbish

jamesrandom
Dabbler
Fixes: 1

Typo on new website

On the firewall settings page page (https://portal.plus.net/my.html?action=firewall) there is a link to the "advanced pettings" page. Amusing, but probably needs fixed!

tiffy
Rising Star

Re: New website total rubbish

@SpendLessTime

Thank you so much for providing this information, would never have worked that out in a million years, why so obscure ?

Been tearing my hair out tonight to try and find "my questions" on the new web interface, so useful to keep an eye on what's going on, was afraid access had been removed.

SpendLessTime
Hero
Fixes: 86

@tiffy

Like you, at first I thought that Plusnet had removed several important links. (well to me and others too as this thread attests). So I'm glad I found out what the issue was and how to work around it.

Ex - Plusnet Customer (2009 - 2023) now with BT
BrightonRock
Pro
Fixes: 8

@JordanThompson

A suggestion: can you please put a link to tickets on the home page in the new Member Centre. I don't think it sufficient to reply on users providing that link in their signatures.

JordanThompson
Dabbler

Hi,

Our developers are looking into this now and I'm hopeful we will have something available by the end of this week. Apologies for any inconvenience this is causing for you. 

I'll keep you updated. 

Thanks

Jordan 

dvorak
Fixes: 1,483

Moderators Note

Threads on same topics merged into one place.

Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
JayG
Pro
Fixes: 6

Nothing available via the 'Billing' icon despite several attempts this morning (Win7, Chrome):

JordanThompson
Dabbler

Hi @JayG,

From speaking to our developers that sounds more like an issue with the billing specifically rather than the changes we've made. If you clear your cache and retry the issue should hopefully be resolved. If not let me know and I'll do some digging.

Cheers

Jordan

Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 160

Jordan,

Elsewhere it has been identified that relogging on to the portal (after a stale session) leaves dirty session states which cripples the new billing system. The (previously available) forced logout from the portal cleared all stale session states.

Until this is fixed properly (between portal & billing teams?) we need to retain the forced log out mechanism please.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

JordanThompson
Dabbler

Hi @Townman - We've not touched the logout functionality as part of the redesign, there is still an option within the menu to force a logout Smiley 

JayG
Pro
Fixes: 6

I don't have @Townman's technical knowledge but I suspect he's onto something:

Tried clearing cache: nope

Tried disabling Adblock Plus: nope

Closed and re-opened Chrome, logged back into account: success! (accessing billing information.)

OskarPapa
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 65

Re: Typo on new website

Hi @jamesrandom,

Thank you for your post and for bringing this to our attention.

I've been unable to access the link provided, are you able to get a screen grab over to us?

jamesrandom
Dabbler
Fixes: 1

Re: Typo on new website

Screenshot attached

Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 160

@JordanThompson wrote:

Hi @Townman - We've not touched the logout functionality as part of the redesign, there is still an option within the menu to force a logout Smiley 

Hmmm … thank you, yes, the link has moved a bit and I missed it!! Crazy3 

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

JordanThompson
Dabbler

@BrightonRock wrote:

@SpendLessTime wrote:

First log into the members centre and then paste the URL https://www.plus.net/wizard/?p=search into the address bar. You must be logged in now as the login act takes you to the home page regardless of your starting URL.

Thank you. I may have missed something, somewhere, while trying the new site but I couldn't find any way of getting to tickets without knowing this. Given the significance of tickets to the way Plusnet operates, that seems a serious weakness in the design of the new website.

Hi All,

This afternoon we've released a hotfix which has added the a like to the wizard under the Manage Account option:

Help Assistant.PNG

Thanks

Jordan