cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New customer - dreadful service

2monthsin

New customer - dreadful service

Previous broadband suppliers BT (no probs) O2 (perfect - just moved 'cos of the Sky sale - wish I hadn't).
Been with Plusnet from August and this is what I get...
I made a query about my direct debit payment for my home phone last Wednesday (unresolved) only to be told later by email that my DD had been cancelled? (Not by me!). I tried to contact you guys by telephone several times but a 25-30 minute wait? Come on!!  I input a new DD onto your website on thursday and now I get another email today sayng that the DD has failed and when I try to contact you, it's another 25 minutes wait - even the option 'to leave you' ends up with telephone music and no further info - hello, anybody there??  Angry Angry
(oh and by the way, why do you repeat send  emails?  I've had my contract/connection etc emails sent to me 4 times over the last 2 months...) Roll_eyes  Roll_eyes
3 REPLIES 3
Pettitto
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 5

Re: New customer - dreadful service

Hi 2monthsin,
I'm really sorry to hear that you've had such a negative experience with us so far.
I can see that the Direct Debit has been cancelled by your bank or building society as they believe the details you have entered do not match those on your account. Can you please double check all of the details you have entered and try again so we can get that sorted out for you. The e-mails that we sent you did advise of this information, however, I do appreciate that this frustrating. Please do let us know if we can help any further.
2monthsin

Ok, I'll try again but this doesn't explain why the first DD was 'stopped' after earlier payments were ok... Huh
And please sort out your pathetic telephone response times!!!
Pettitto
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 5

It does look as though your bank/building society has cancelled them unfortunately - I don't have much more information on that I'm afraid.
We're working on getting our response times down as quickly as we can, helped by the opening of our second site in Leeds which will certainly help over the coming weeks. I appreciate your feedback though and I apologise for any inconvenience that we have caused you.