cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New User Feedback . .

glynnw

New User Feedback . .

Huh
Well I dont't know what to expect, suppose with being with BT for years I'm kind of apprehensive.... first thing is a user name which they spelt wrong!!    gylnn instead of glynn  Angry .. . . and cannot be changed.  Somehow I don't think i'll be using that email address...
Well done pulsnet    Cheesy . . . fingers crossed everything else goes ok  Undecided
5 REPLIES 5
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Re: New User Feedback . .

Hi there,
Really sorry to hear that, how was it you signed up?
I'll see if there's anything we can do about the username, and certainly hope everything goes smoothly from here.
RickK
Grafter

Hi Glynn,
I am in the same boat, my connection will be set up on the 22nd, but I can cause chaos on the forums till then Smiley Been with BT too, but PN's pricing and from what I can see active support has made me very interested.
Hopefully they will sort out your username and welcome!
glynnw

Hi Matt - Signed up through Carphone Warehouse in the store.... all names were correct at their end. . . 
Same here RickK, if BT are unable to offer their loyal customers better deals why should we stay. Can't grumble at PN's pricing at all (less than half what I was paying). Just hope the service does what it says on the tin! No connection date as yet.... and still waiting on a MAC key.
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi there,
Just popped a ticket on your account glynnw, hope that helps (and also hope it makes sense!)
Cheers.
glynnw

Just changed over 20 mins ago . . . a day earlier than originally planned! . . Username in the pipeline for a change too !!...All's good at this end!!  Cool 3 laptops, 4 androids and sky all wirelessly firing on all cylinders.
No different to yesterday. Well done PlusNet  Smiley