cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Plusnet customer, feedback so far

skib10
Grafter

New Plusnet customer, feedback so far

was currently on o2 access hell for the past year and now they have a "so called" bandwidth cap even though they wont say what it was, it was time to leave. signed up with plusnet just over a week and bit ago. during that time i was reading through these forums and got rather worried wondering if i made the right decision. but today was the switch over, i should add the switchover was a day early as well. with the router delivered early also. router etc was very easy to set up, actually no set up at all. plugged in and off it went.
been connected since this afternoon with a very good ping compared to what i had and a connection which has'nt dropped below 6mbps even through peaktime.  a very welcome change from my previous isp.
the fact its a 4months free also is the icing on the cake.
2 big thumbs up to plusnet! so far so good.
4 REPLIES 4
dvorak
Fixes: 1,482

Re: New Plusnet customer, feedback so far

welcome to the forums skib10, glad it's going well for you Smiley
Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
Mand
Grafter

Welcome aboard and thanks for the feedback. Smiley
beastieboyo73

Hi there,
Just joined last week from virginmedia and after seeing very similar forum posts about speeds it was a leap of faith but to be fair its been a breath of fresh air so far.
After a very professional and easy switchover the speeds and service have been good.
I hear some people complaining of not getting theyre reported bandwidth which is fair enough but after experiencing consistent speeds 10 times slower and below virgins own minimum spec regulations i'm happy just to be getting a good average speed.
Yes there is a way to go before adsl is up to scratch but plusnet are doing a fine job so far.
thanks
PS-Please dont drop my speeds and make me come back here and eat my hat!! Smiley
cheers
max
Mand
Grafter

Glad to hear you're enjoying the service so far. Smiley