Did you mean: 

New PlusNet customer : Well done!

adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: New PlusNet customer : Well done!

Thanks for letting us know Lynda,
As already mentioned in your other thread please drop me a line if you have any other problems.
Adam
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
SludgeIsland
Rising Star

Nearly six months on and still happy with PN.  Voicemail problem was fixed within a couple of days.  Phone line and BB went down last week.  I phoned PN from my mobile and the call was answered within a few seconds, by a UK call centre - by the sound of it, in Yorkshire!  I received regular SMS updates on how BTO were progressing with rectifying the fault, which was fixed by tea-time!  A further call from the BT engineer and PN confirmed all was now ok. 
After several years with the "other lot" (TT), and hours of being held in queues; trying to explain problems to call centre staff in Mumbai; being over-charged; having services added which I don't want, and having services taken away which I do want, I am still hard-pushed to find fault* with PN!
Keep up the good work, PlusNet.
Sludge Island Grinch.
* OK then, premium rate call barring would be an advantage, especiall when X factor returns!
geoffp0
Grafter

I am hoping that my broadband will be up and running this Wednesday lunchtime so then its just waiting for the phone to be transfered over, all I have heard is good reports about +net, so keep my fingers crossed for Wednesday.
Geoff Roll_eyes
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

SludgeIsland,
Thanks a lot for the honest feedback Smiley
geoffp0,
Just checked your account, all should be fine for weds Smiley
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
SludgeIsland
Rising Star

Cheesy  A whole year with PlusNet now.  Still pleased with the service I am receiving, although slightly more expensive than TalkTalk (but cheaper than BT)..., it's worth every penny just to get a decent phone/broadband service, and not get pestered every few days with a call centre in India trying to sell me another upgrade to my service. 
Premium rate call barring would still be nice, but another series of X Factor has started, and no-one in the house has cottoned on yet that there is nothing to stop them voting!!  Best we stay quiet about that then!!
Well done PlusNet.  Keep up the good work.  I knew only Yorkshire could provide such excellent service!  Any loyalty discount if I sign up for another year?Huh
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi there,
Really glad you're still happy, thanks very much Smiley
If you call the Customer Options team on 0845 140 6002 they may well be able to sort something out for you.