Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Help and Support Pages

Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Re: New Help and Support Pages

All of these issues are being flagged up, thanks for letting us know about them.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

Topics merged to keep them in one place
GreenGiant
Grafter

Just found another one, "speech marks" get transformed into \"  glad i'm not doing web pages for a living!
Bob.
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Yep, that's part of the same issue as the apostrophes getting munged, it's in hand to be fixed. Thanks for flagging it.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
bobpullen
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 315

Quote from: bobp
Small problem with viewing my closed questions. If I want to enter my own dates 'Choose dates' buttons enter the wrong format.

This should be partially fixed.
When you first select the dates and click 'Go' the query will return results. The date will then revert back to the incorrect format though. This is because the back-end code still needs altering (we've only fixed a few front-end issues). The back-end should be fixed over the coming weeks (possibly next Wednesday).

Bob Pullen
Plusnet Product Team
If I've been helpful then please give thanks ⤵

Mad_Moggies
Rising Star

Pleased to see there's now a message saying that only text files can be attached to tickets currently. Not so pleased that I still can't attach the image file I was trying to send before but at least it's being worked on.
Plusnet user since November 2003
Full Fibre since September 2023
Mac OS14 and Firefox user with latest versions of both
Be3G
Grafter

Related to that, I've just had a somewhat frustrating experience raising a ticket. I wanted to include an attachment (a UTF-8-encoded .txt file containing some raw e-mail headers), but when I submitted the ticket, I was returned to a ticket submission page with an error concerning the attachment.
Even more annoyingly however, the page to which I was returned had two problems: 1. the long ticket text I'd spent a while typing had been deleted (fortunately I copied to clipboard before submitted realising something would probably go wrong), and 2. the Help Assistant had forgotten its place in the wizard so if I had pasted my ticket text in to the text area on that page, it would have been sent to the general customer services pool.
Oldjim
Resting Legend

and I just attached a jpeg file without a problem but I forgot about the apostrophe
Mad_Moggies
Rising Star

Ha! Didn't work for me and the message was still there saying we could only send text files.  Sad
Maybe they were testing it and you just tried at the right time!
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Hi all, just wanted to confirm that we've got a problem raised on the ticket attachments that we're investigating now. I'll make sure you're kept posted on how that's going.

Just a follow-up to Matt's comments re this last week to say that a fix for this is being rolled out as I type this.
Adam
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
bobpullen
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 315

As is a fix for the munged apostrophes etc.
tom:quote

Bob Pullen
Plusnet Product Team
If I've been helpful then please give thanks ⤵

Mad_Moggies
Rising Star

Apostrophes are working properly now Cool but when I tried to attach a file, though it apparently went through, I don't think it did properly as all I can see is
"Uploaded file attachment.
Name: referral.jpg
Type: image/jpeg"
and no image or anything to click on to see it.  Cry
Oldjim
Resting Legend

You never could see what you uploaded
Mad_Moggies
Rising Star

Ah, maybe it's gone through OK then (ages since I attached any files to a ticket).
Was surprised it showed up at all as the message was still showing that says non text files can't be uploaded.
Oldjim
Resting Legend

I didn't have a problem attaching a jpg file even before they rolled out a fix (or didn't as the case may be)