cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mysterious fault on website.

angryfromlancs

Mysterious fault on website.

Just after I signed up with Plusnet in February 2014, I altered some call features via the Home Phone Control Panel, 1. remove caller display & 2.  block anonymous calls. This was done, but ever since in the Call Features section I have had a message on a yellow background which says ' you currently have an order in progress to remove call features. Your call features  will be removed from your account on the next working day. Please note if you've requested to remove any call features, you cannot add or remove any further features until this is complete'. I have phoned, enduring the seemingly compulsory 30 min wait, phoned a second time to cancel my contract ( this time they managed to have a fire alert so the operative had to leave the building but didn't bother to get back to me) One person I spoke to said the page had frozen and would pass a message on. I subsequently spoke to a person who said that he would manually amend the features to what I wanted. This happened ( Caller Display ON & Block Anonymous Calls OFF, However, should I want to make any future changes I am blocked from doing that by the Yellow Peril- HELP!!!
3 REPLIES 3
LinnPlusnet
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Re: Mysterious fault on website.

Hi angryfromlancs,
I'm very sorry to hear you're experiencing problems with our website.
I've had a look into this for you and manually changed this on your account to ensure that you are able to make the changes via the member centre. The manual change has prompted payment for your chargeable calls this month, I hope this doesn't cause an inconvenience.
angryfromlancs

Thanks Lynn, all is now well.
LinnPlusnet
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Glad to hear that's resolved it for you Smiley