Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My switch from BT to Plusnet

hangar18
Grafter
Fixes: 1

My switch from BT to Plusnet

Hello..

Just a quick note of thanks to the team. My switch to Plusnet home phone and fibre extra broadband has completed today, on schedule and without any issues. I'm up and running and all seems to be working absolutely fine. Well done Plusnet.. You've done me proud!  😉

Thanks..

John 

3 REPLIES 3
shutter
Community Veteran
Fixes: 65

Re: My switch from BT to Plusnet

@hangar18 Welcome to the forums !... and Welcome to Plusnet  !...  nice to see some positive news about customer service on here.... Generally, it is only the negatives that feature, as "positives" don`t seem to bother.....

Been here over 10 years,... and had a couple of gripes along the way...but all in all, it`s been good.... otherwise I would not have beenn here this long.... !

PS   I note your registration date is 2009.... have you been flitting around the ISP `s   ? ? ? Smiley

hangar18
Grafter
Fixes: 1

Thanks @shutter

Actually, I was a Plusnet customer from the dial up days right up to 2012. I was sorry to leave actually, because the service Plusnet had provided up to that point had been faultless. I only switched to BT for their new fibre Infinity product. Anyway, I'm pleased to be back now. 

Cheers

jaread83
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 81

Welcome back to Plusnet @hangar18. Glad to hear that your switch over went smoothly! If you need help with anything at all please do let us know here on the forums (I personally prefer online interactions such as online chat and forums myself). We have a lot of our best support staff and very knowledgeable users here on the forums.

Frontend Web Developer | www.plus.net

If you have an idea to improve the community, create a new topic on our Community Feedback board to start a discussion about your idea.