cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My last post

johncena1922
Dabbler

My last post

I posted my complaint on here earlier and moderator has removed it from poll. has Plus Net got something to hide , They seem to be caring when you phone them untill you want to complain about poor service Angry
4 REPLIES 4
Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

Re: My last post

Moderators don't work for Plusnet. We are customers.
Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

A poll needs to ask a question in relation to the post
Not having seen the original poll but judging by the post http://community.plus.net/forum/index.php/topic,143787.msg1267857.html#msg1267857 it didn't ask a question unless it was on the lines of is Plusnet Service Rubbish Yes/No/Sometimes which isn't really meaningful, in my opinion, for a support Forum
chenks76
All Star
Fixes: 12

because the poll was meaningless and pointless.
you made your point in your post, a poll was not required.
Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 159

And thus poll is not any more useful than the last.  There is nothing to hide and "bad review" is quite ambiguous - does it mean "the review was bad for PlusNET" or "the review was badly constructed by the author"?
There are lots of bad reviews about individuals experiences around here - that ought to be ample evidence to show that nothing gets hidden and reviews of bad experiences are not removed.  One can therefore only conclude that the review violated the not overly challenging forum rules.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.