Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My experience with Plusnet has always been good

daveplus
Pro
Fixes: 10

My experience with Plusnet has always been good

Just to give any non-Plusnet users a bit of balance, I have had my fibre service moved three times since December 2013 and the move went without a hitch each time. Since I started with Plusnet, and shortly after that joined the FTTC trial, I have not had a service interruption (except for a couple of universal failures) or degradation and have always had around 38mbps fibre download speed.
4 REPLIES 4
Bendo
Dabbler

Re: My experience with Plusnet has always been good

Must admit my service has always been good too, whats done it for me is the yearly way above inflation price rises whilst at the same time cutting service like the reduction in the helpdesk hours under the guise of cutting queues during the day, - that doesn't seem to have happened.
Good honest broadband from Yorkshire, well if they want to be honest they could add the tag line We'll raise our prices. I suspect they have lost a lot more users than they expected with this round of price increases.
Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 160

Most providers appear to be raising line rental by £1pcm.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

Razorback
Grafter

Cartel?  Grin
HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

Thanks for the good feedback Dave  Smiley
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet