cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My experience with PlusNet

tjd
Grafter

My experience with PlusNet

Just wanted to say thanks to PlusNet as I've had very few problems with their service compared to the other providers I've used in the past.
I had a few problems with random dropouts on my ADSL which with a ticket and a few pokes / nudges via PM were sorted in no time, on a person to person level rather than through automated customer service.
I upgraded to fibre recently (which believe it or not actually works out cheaper than ADSL as we were going over download limit), and have had literally 0 disconnects thus far... Probably jinxed myself now but yeah Smiley
If anyone is having any trouble with Plusnet, rather than get mad just give one of their staff a quick PM and I can assure you they'll sort your problem in no time.
So for what it's worth I'd like to say a thank you to Plusnet and I hope the staff there realise they're doing a great job.

/pats staff on back

Smiley
Edit: Whilst you're all doing a great job I'd like to say a personal thanks to Chris and Joanne (not sure if she's still with you guys). Keep up the good work.
1 REPLY 1
Kelly
Hero
Fixes: 9

Re: My experience with PlusNet

Thanks Cheesy
Jojo is still about, but doing improvement things in our billing teams Cheesy
Kelly Dorset
Ex-Broadband Service Manager