techguy
Grafter

My Plusnet experience and why I am leaving

Deleted by techguy
2 REPLIES 2
scootie
Grafter

Re: My Plusnet experience and why I am leaving

would the change of heart have any thing to do with certain poster telling you that your pervious adsl2 llu provider can raise your snr target on request to get a more stable connection ;).
i understand as every kbps increase at a line length like your is most welcome.
you will just have to keep coming back here for your customer surrport on your new isp Grin
techguy
Grafter

Re: My Plusnet experience and why I am leaving

Its not an ADSL2+ provider I'm going to (well not up here anyway) but wouldn't touch the broadband division of a certain provider with a blueish hue with a barge pole even if they were giving it away and I think they will start capping soon.
Have used the ISP I am returning to before but left as they were a little on the pricey side for the plan I was then on but have looked again and can now get a cheap basic package and purchase extra bandwidth as I need it (I've no problem with that as I know how much ISP networks take to build and run and thats before connecting them to the internet via upstream providers such as Cogent).
I don't have a bad word to say about them, just that the current deals don't match with the way I wish to use my connection.