cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moving home - trying to cancel

jeremyburbidge

Moving home - trying to cancel

I'm moving home and am TRYING to cancel my account with PlusNet. They make it almost impossible to get through to the right department and their support staff are rude and unhelpful. There's a support ticket that a LLU PSTN cease has been placed on the account, but nothing else...
It's unfortunate - I rated PlusNet very highly until I tried to move away - the only reason I'm moving is because I was offered a better deal else where - otherwise I would have stayed. But now - I won't be recommending...
I almost reckon it's worth signing up to Twitter - from what I can see, public complaints on Twitter are the ONLY way to get a response!
1 REPLY 1
LinnPlusnet
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Re: Moving home - trying to cancel

Hi jeremyburbidge,
As per ticket 81418522 on your account we have been notified to cease your service on the date mentioned in the ticket and all the details are outlined in this ticket. We're sorry for any confusion surrounding your cancellation. Sorry you've decided to go with another provider in the new property. Hopefully we may welcome you back sometime in the future! Good luck with the move!