cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

More Downtime than Uptime.

birdistheword

More Downtime than Uptime.

I have had your service for the last three weeks and in that time I am currently on the third instance of the internet not working with the same error every time (no atm activity on the line). Since your support team takes so long to do anything, I would wager that I have had less time with the internet working than I have without it, yet I'm sure, come the end of the month you will charge me exactly the same as if I had the service perfectly for the month, this does not compute.
Even now I have had a support ticket since Sunday with the only answer on it being from somebody on Monday asking me the same questions that I went through to create the ticket in the first place.
2 REPLIES 2
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Re: More Downtime than Uptime.

Just to clarify things for anyone else reading this thread, can you clarify that:
- Your router is in the master socket
- You aren't using an extension socket or lead to the router
- A different filter has been tried
- The same problem occurs with all non-ADSL equipment removed from the phone circuit
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

Re: More Downtime than Uptime.

Just to add - you need to check it in the test socket not just the master socket