cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mobile marketing email after webmail issues

Fibreflop
Dabbler

Mobile marketing email after webmail issues

After months of terrible webmail issues and patronising comments from an online agent (when I actually got through) who told me the fix is low priority because it's a free service (no it's actually part of the package) and only affecting a few customers??? she then said "I am just trying to manage you're expectations" Grrrrrrr...

Anyway webmail seems to be working in a fashion now, slow but at least I can check my messages, so fingers crossed on that front.

But what made me laugh and the real reason for this post was that I then received a marketing email promoting Plusnet mobile that said " we are sending you this offer because we're fond of you" it just made me howl, it certainly didn't feel that way when I contacted Plusnet and was left without email for weeks and weeks. 

Happy New Year!!!!!

2 REPLIES 2
MattyC
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 46

Re: Mobile marketing email after webmail issues

Let me assure you that there was no malice intended. Apologies that it was sent at a poor time.

Matty

ex-Plusnet staffer. Any posts after 28/07/2017 aren't on behalf of Plusnet
Fibreflop
Dabbler

Re: Mobile marketing email after webmail issues

Thanks MattyC,

Sadly my webmail is slower than ever today.... I am not a heavy user by any means but it is painful when I do try and send the odd email.

I was thinking of switching to the PN Mobile deal but then get a little worried that it might be a bad move based on the webmail issues we have had for months and months. By the way I would happily pay a subscription for webmail if it worked.

Perhaps PN marketing Dept should be aware of these issues which defeat their advertising?

Many thanks

FF