cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mobile Broadband Product Request

culluding
Grafter

Mobile Broadband Product Request

Three are selling unlimited mobile broadband for £22 per month including wireless router with Ethernet and a socket to connect a telephone. I'm seriously thinking of dumping my landline/broadband for this cheaper service but would prefer to stay with Plusnet if possible. Does Plusnet have anything like this up its sleeve for the near future?

4 REPLIES 4
MauriceC
Resting Legend
Fixes: 17

Re: Mobile Broadband Product Request

Now if I had 4G mobile signal I'd be tempted.  But for me it's as far away as fibre access.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

HI @culluding I'm really happy to hear that you would like to stay with us, I'm afraid however at the moment we're not aware of any plans to offer Mobile broadband. 

Let us know if you have any further queries. 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team
culluding
Grafter

Whereabouts are you? I thought I was out in the sticks here in South West Wales. We still don't get 3G withe O2 network but I think the others now provide at least that. I know EE and Three provide 4G where I live. I haven't tried Three myself but the EE signal is excellent upstairs in the house and outside.

culluding
Grafter

Thank you for your reply, LaurenB. I think I will wait a while to hear feedback from users of mobile broadband, and to see if any competition pops up. 

Carl.