cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Migration from TalkTalk failed !

joncooper
Grafter

Re: Migration from TalkTalk failed !

the more I read these forums the more I notice that many problems involve migration from talk-talk
chrispurvey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 1

Hi akthus,
Sorry to see that the engineer appointment was missed on Friday, it was due to available resource that this was missed. We've given you the next appointment available, which I will keep an eye on to make sure that this does go ahead as planned for you.
Chris
Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

Quote from: joncooper
the more I read these forums the more I notice that many problems involve migration from talk-talk

They've written the book on nightmare telecom scenarios.
Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine
MsDizzie
Grafter

I think I must have been one of the lucky ones when I made my escape from TalkTalk. I just had to put up with numerous phone calls, emails and letters about leaving them for around 3 weeks until I'd fully migrated over.
I hope it all gets resolved quickly for you akthus.
One bonus of moving the phone line  from TalkTalk is that I have no more intrusive sale calls from them!  Grin
It got that bad even when I told them to stop, I had to put their number on my caller barred list
Mav
Fixes: 515

My transition back to PN from TT (phone and broadband) also went relatively smoothly. Factor out the calls, letters and bills for services I never received (sorted now, I must add) and all was fine Cool

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still

tijara33
Pro
Fixes: 6

I migrated from AOL/ Talk Talk. Absolutely painless apart from............................a bill for £120.00 for terminating my contract!! Needless to say I was out of contract & no fee was paid. I was impressed when I received my MAC within 3 days.
akthus
Grafter

Quote from: chrispurvey
Hi akthus,
Sorry to see that the engineer appointment was missed on Friday, it was due to available resource that this was missed. We've given you the next appointment available, which I will keep an eye on to make sure that this does go ahead as planned for you.
Chris

Hi Chris
A BT engineer did turn up today - a day earlier than what he was booked in for. However he could not complete the job . So I am still not connected to the Internet. I have logged this with support.
akthus
Grafter

Here is the question I'd for ref 64706016
akthus
Grafter

It is now costing me a lot of money for alternative internet  whilst PlusNet take their time sorting the mess out.
I am just thinking now I would of been better off sticking with the old provider.
I do not think PlusNet have done me proud. Sad Sad
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Hi there,
Have you seen the update on ticket 64706016 showing the new appointment that's been booked?
Adam
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
akthus
Grafter

Hi Adam,
Thanks for the reply. But I was told that once the appointment was confirmed that someone would look at getting it expedited.
The 12th of Feburary is a week away and I would of been without internet now for almost 3 weeks !!
Please , please can you get it done quicker.
I am having to pay for alternative internet whilst I am not connected.