cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Member centre renewal offer - endless loop

nev1985

Member centre renewal offer - endless loop

Hi guys,

Similar to this thread I'm having issues accessing a renewal offer through the member centre:

Once logged in, I click the "renew your contract" link and trigger the line checker popup

Then directed to a page confirming the features of the offer and inviting me to start order.

I'm then directed to an error page with a "Sign into member centre" box/link. On clicking I end up back where I started.

Can you provide any assistance?

3 REPLIES 3
TheMightyAJ
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 126

Re: Member centre renewal offer - endless loop

Hi @nev1985,

I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing this issue. The issue that had been previously reported seems to have been resolved, so it may be a one off instance on this occasion. Are you able to try again after clearing your cache and cookies? Failing that, can you try again on another web browser? If both these suggestions don't work, I'd recommend calling our Customer Options Team to action this, quoting the deal that you're trying to take out.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alex H
 Plusnet Help Team
nev1985

Thanks @TheMightyAJ 

Tried on multiple browsers and platforms (PC, iPad, iPhone) both at work and at home. I'll give Customer Services a phone to discuss.

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Thanks for getting back to us @nev1985 

Just to confirm the number for our customer options team it's 0800 013 2632. Let us know if you have any issues and if there's anything else you'd need help with. Smiley

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet