cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Madasafish Customer Service

JohnGilham
Dabbler

Madasafish Customer Service

I have now been without email on one of my email addresses with Madasafish for four full days with no sign of it being fixed any time soon. I raised a ticket with them on Tuesday 4th Jan at 8:50am and have spoken to their technical help line on three occasions but to date I have just been told the problem has been passed to the networking team. I think I am expected to just sit back and wait for them to fix it in their own time. Their customer service is non existant and I am made to feel an idiot for not understanding that technical faults can take time to fix!
I would not recommend Madasafish i anyone is considering a new ISP.
I have been a customer for several years from when it was Freenetname and have only stayed with them as I have a domain name with them and its not simple to move but I think that time has come.
6 REPLIES 6
JohnGilham
Dabbler

Ticket 38515352 with no answers after 4 days

I have now been without email on one of my email addresses with Madasafish for four full days with no sign of it being fixed any time soon. I raised a ticket with them on Tuesday 4th Jan at 8:50am and have spoken to their technical help line on three occasions but to date I have just been told the problem has been passed to the networking team. I think I am expected to just sit back and wait for them to fix it in their own time. Their customer service is non existant and I am made to feel an idiot for not understanding that technical faults can take time to fix!
I would not recommend Madasafish i anyone is considering a new ISP.
I have been a customer for several years from when it was Freenetname and have only stayed with them as I have a domain name with them and its not simple to move but I think that time has come.
I am also leaving this message on as many forums as possible. Potential customers beware.
JohnGilham
Dabbler

CEO's email address

Does anyone have the CEO of Madasafish's email address as I need to get some help with ticket 38515352 and customer service and technical support talk to me as though i am an idiot.
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

Re: Madasafish Customer Service

Posts merged - please keep your problem in one place
JohnGilham
Dabbler

Hi Jim
I wanted to be sure that 'my problem' was available to as many viewers as possible.
I wish Madasafish reacted as quickly as you!
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi JohnGilham,
I'm very sorry about that, the email should now be back up and working - please let us know if that's not the case and we'll investigate further for you. I'll make sure to have a word with the agents you talked to and feed back regarding your experience here.
JohnGilham
Dabbler

Thanks Matt, I appreciate your help, just wished I had posted here rather than raising a ticket as it seems they don't get looked at, or at least it doesn't appear that way.