Did you mean: 

MISSING - Engineer!!

adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: MISSING - Engineer!!

@flipfinger
Thanks very much, myself and a collage are going to keep the focus on this and keep chasing this up throughout today.
We're going to keep the pressure on our suppliers and do all we can to get some movement on the matter for you which is all we want.
Adam
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
flipfinger
Dabbler

Thank you - very much appreciated.
flipfinger
Dabbler

And so - update:
While my issue has apparently been escalated, it doesn't seem to have made a blind bit of difference to the endless 'wait 48 hours, we may have a response'.  If you add to the fact that we have had no fibre since the initial installation date of 8th October and now our landline has such severe interference / crackling that it cannot be used..
While i'm not yet paying for fibre, I am paying for the landline - if I can't use it, what's the point?
I'm grateful that people are offering to take ownership of the problem, but if the only thing that's happening is that I get an email detailing exactly where we are (essentially a run-down of what's happened so far) without an actual change to the situation, we're still stuck in the never-ending loop of timewasting and I continue to get more and more irate. I'm tired, i'm seven months pregnant, i'm commuting back and forth between Warwickshire and London because I am currently unable to work from home (I have a broadband dongle that simply doesn't work because of where we are in the countryside) and i'm just sick of it all.
I'd cancel everything, but as Plusnet will no doubt charge me an early disconnection fee and i'd rather save my hard-earned dosh for the arrival of my new baby i'd prefer not to have to fork it all out for an EDF, or have my credit rating completely shafted if I refuse to pay!
For the love of Glod please just pull your damn fingers out.. if Openreach are the problem, here's a little bit of info for you:  In spite of me taking up service with Plusnet, I have been bombarded by spam from BT asking me to sign up to their services. A tad shifty? Probably.  Could they be deliberately sitting on the problem in the hope that i'll tell Plusnet to sling their hook?  I'm starting to wonder.  Should someone be calling them every couple of hours to tell them to sort their shit out faster, as it shouldn't take 3 weeks? Fecking well right they should..