cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MAC key email

clarinath

MAC key email

The whole Plusnet experience has been bad - poor quality equipment and generally slower internet despite choosing the most expensive service option.  What is finally driving me away though is a failure even to respond to an enquiry about an apparent overcharge for telephone services.
Now I am searching the site for an email address to request a MAC key and get out at whatever cost and there seems no option but a telephone call.  I don't want a lengthy wait for someone who will then attempt to persuade me to stay,
Can anyone provide email contact details for a MAC key request?
BTW I believe this forum is viewable by non-members - if you are researching a possible new provider - avoid this lot at any cost.  They appear to be trading on a past reputation that is no longer deserved.
2 REPLIES 2
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

Re: MAC key email

The only options are phone or letter - read the Terms and Conditions
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Re: MAC key email

Hi clarinath,
The charge is showing as £1.49 on your current itemised bill because this is your first month's billing. It therefore shows the charge that will be taken at the end of the month (£0.99) and also the pro rata charge for the past 2 weeks that is currently going through (50p).
I'll add this to the ticket and am sorry that it's taken so long to answer, and I hope that helps.