cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Loving the new Pro add-on!

Dom
Grafter

Loving the new Pro add-on!

I've just read Fletch's announcement in the other thread, and I have to say that I'm quite impressed with the way the packages have been arranged now. Having Pro as an add-on for an extra £5 per month is a great way to combine the benefits of Extra (large allowance) or Value (cheap monthly cost) with the benefits of Pro.
At the moment, we pay £19.99 for Pro, with an extra £15 on top for another 20Gb, to equal 40Gb per month for £34.99. With Extra + Pro, we'd be getting 60Gb per month for £17.50, but still with prioritised traffic for all the gaming nerds in our house.
I'm glad to see PN taking customers thoughts into account and adapting their packages to suit. Good job PN!
5 REPLIES 5
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Loving the new Pro add-on!

Thanks a lot Dom,
Yes you may have noticed that a pro add-on has been discussed on here in the past. If ideas like that are in high demand and are feasible for us we'll do our best to put them in place.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
Dom
Grafter

Just a quick question - if we needed to, can we still add extra usage to our monthly allowance (for an extra cost) just like we used to be able to? I don't suppose 60Gb would be used up in a hurry, but if it was, could we still pay a bit extra for some extra Gb?
ITWorks
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 9

Quote from: Dom
Just a quick question - if we needed to, can we still add extra usage to our monthly allowance (for an extra cost) just like we used to be able to? I don't suppose 60Gb would be used up in a hurry, but if it was, could we still pay a bit extra for some extra Gb?

Yes you can Dom Smiley
"If you go over your allowance it's not a problem. You'll just pay an extra £5 per 5GB. "  that's from the "find out more" link
Regards
Mike

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

Dom
Grafter

Ah OK thanks.
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

Although the positive feedback is appreciated we would like to keep the discussion in one place so I have locked this in favour of http://community.plus.net/forum/index.php/topic,95259.0.html