cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Long winded support!

neweycoop
Dabbler

Long winded support!

For the past 2 years or so I've had constant problems with low download speeds.
Finally after 6 weeks of testing and hassling my speeds seem to have finally settled back to normal.
Why it took so long to fathom is beyond me. I think having 9 yes NINE different people dealing with me was a big part of the problem.
Why can't each case be assigned to individual an technician?
I'd like to thank you for your efforts however, a customer with less stamina than me would I fear have given up long ago!
Regards NeilC
3 REPLIES 3
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Long winded support!

Hi neweycoop,
I'll take a look at the support ticket in question shortly to see why the issue became so protracted.
Why can't each case be assigned to individual an technician?

A simple answer to that is that its unfortunately not feasible I'm afraid, however we do have a culture in our customer support centre where agents are encouraged to take ownership of protracted issues. It makes sense to me that ownership helps in cases like this and  should have happened for this one a while go so apologies for that not happening.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
qdos747

Ownership happens quickly when fuss is caused in a public forum, just an observation.
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Ownership happens quickly when fuss is caused in a public forum, just an observation.

As long as we are able to do so, that will continue to happen. As mentioned ownership is encouraged but personally I would like to see it used to stop complaints before then happen. I'm sure this would be a preferable way of doing things for the customer too.

neweycoop,
With regards to the handling of your fault I have given some feedback to the faults team as I'm certain we could have resolved this sooner if the same person had hung on to it for you.
Adam.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team