cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Long term appraisal

Bluesplayer
Grafter

Long term appraisal

Been with Plusnet for years now  - not sure how many?  Well a long time then.  Been an excellent service from day one.  All my problems have received a response quite quickly be it from my tickets or through my posts on the forum.  There are times when I get concerned though; such as when I see the honest Plusnet guy on the tv spinning some yarn with his old man.  I know that there will be some sort of line maintenance carried out so that  Plusnet can accomodate the new arrivals.  
Lets face it it all boils down to customer response.  I am delighted with the forum so that happy and disgruntled users can have their say in an open environment.  Anyone visiting Plusnet can read these posts which is great as far as I am concerned.  Being open and honest is the way to go and stay going.  
Will I be moving at any time in the future?  Well yes I will if the service is oversold and Plusnet gets overwhelmed.  It can happen.  I have seen it happen before but if it was going to happen to Plusnet it would probably have happened by now.  
Plusnet is perfect?  No; far from it.  But they appear to be trying which is the main thing.  Whether they stay as open as they are at the moment we shall have to wait and see.  As soon as they close a few doors and appear understaffed or cost cutters then I - and probably many others - will be looking elsewhere.  
Damn this is a good post - uplifting yet ominous.................
2 REPLIES 2
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Re: Long term appraisal

Um. Thanks?
I understand what you're saying, and have to say I hope we stay that way too - I've not seen any signs that would suggest otherwise, and we'd be crazy to try to fix something that's working Smiley
I hope you (and everyone else!) stay happy with the service.
kdoug007
Grafter

Re: Long term appraisal

only  been  with PN  3  weeks ( canx  bt)
  and  wow  the  diffrence,, it amazing...
  fantastic  speed ..  fantastic  forumn!  fantastic  customer  service...
  10 gb    in 3  weeks  only  used  3.15gb,,
    you  note im    happy...