cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Linking to Webmail

Boz
Rising Star

Linking to Webmail

I've got into the habit, since registering, of browsing through the Community forums and then checking my emails on Webmail, but the route from the Community to Webmail seems unnecessarily tortuous.
Is it possible to include a link in Plusnet's Community to Webmail ?

Boz
5 REPLIES 5
James
Grafter

Re: Linking to Webmail

Depending on which browser you use, you could add a shortcut to the bookmarks toolbar?
(Works in Chrome and FF, and I suspect others)
Boz
Rising Star

Quote from: Jameseh
..... you could add a shortcut to the bookmarks toolbar?

Not very helpful, James.    Angry
Even a link back to the Member Centre would make a difference.

Boz
kmilburn
Grafter

It's not unhelpful,  given that's what bookmarks are for.  it's also helpful if you're a customer of one of Plusnets other brands.
And if you follow the link to the 'main plusnet website' it has a link to 'webmail' in the top right?
James
Grafter

Boz,
I'm sorry if you felt my post was unhelpful.  It was meant as a way to get there quickly (which it would do), until we added a shortcut to the site, should we elect to do so.
I have my most commonly used bookmarks in my bookmarks toolbar which saves me an infinite amount of time.
Boz
Rising Star

Quote from: Jameseh
Boz,
I'm sorry if you felt my post was unhelpful.  It was meant as a way to get there quickly (which it would do), until we added a shortcut to the site, should we elect to do so.
I have my most commonly used bookmarks in my bookmarks toolbar which saves me an infinite amount of time.

I didn't say it was unhelpful, James; just not very helpful.
There must be some logic in sending existing customers back to the "new business" part of the Plusnet site to find a link to Webmail, but I can't see it.   
I raised a similar point over the lack of a link from Webmail to the Member Centre.    There aren't that many "main" pages on the site, so it should be fairly easy to provide interconnecting links between them.

Boz