cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Line Rental Saver

Cwpil

Line Rental Saver

Has anyone had problems with their Line Rental saver?

Last year I kept getting charged line rental after paying upfront, and had to make so many telephone calls (time consuming) to get the payments back.

This year paid I upfront again - was I stupid? The money has gone straight in to my account and is being used monthly. No doubt I will be charged line rental when it runs out. I have telephoned and used online chat to try and sort this, but I am not convinced the billing department will ever get this right?!!

2 REPLIES 2
jgb
Champion
Fixes: 22

Re: Line Rental Saver

@Cwpil 

This is being discussed over on this thread:

https://community.plus.net/t5/My-Account-Billing/DD-not-taken-after-LRS-renewal/m-p/1687171#M45418

It happened to me last year and again this year. In my case the LRS payment renewed the LRS both times but appeared as a large credit on my account as no matching debit was raised on the account. Last year Plusnet sorted it after about three months, taking the payment for the months when there had been no bill due to the credit balance. For the rest of the "year" my bills were correct (i.e the LRS ensured that there was no line rental payment in the monthly bills).

This time I am only in the first month with the same error and the CSC analysts are monitoring things via a ticket on my account to ensure that I do not overpay. I expect things to be sorted within a month or so, if not sooner.

Perhaps a Plusnet staffer will pick this up and add you to the list of customers suffering a similar problem so thev the billing department are aware.

Mads
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 79

Re: Line Rental Saver

Hey @Cwpil,

Thanks for getting in touch with us.

I'm sorry this is happening again and I apologise for the frustration caused.

I've checked over the account & can see a team is monitoring this for you here.

This will be updated by our CSC team, unfortunately we don't have an eta on this just yet but we are working on a fix for it.

Thanks.